Keeping up with developments in social media is extremely difficult for businesses who already struggle with managing their existing social channels.
Knowing what content to share, in what format, tone and when to share your content are all important influences which help drive social engagement and reach. But equally as important is ownership. Who within your organisation is responsible for the creation of your organisations social content and the delivery of your social media strategy.
At PINICIPLE, our hands on practical social media for business workshop is designed to provide attendees with the confidence to take ownership of their social media marketing.
During this one day practical workshop delegates will
- profile their audience
- assess various social media channels
- analyse ways in which social media can be used to build brand awareness
- analyse ways in which social media can be used to market a product and or service
- discuss the various forms of social content methods available and identify which forms are more suitable for engaging their audience
- learn how to plan and schedule their social media content
- learn how to manage their social media strategy from their mobile
- learn how to promote their business via social media advertising
Who should attend
This practical workshop is suitable for businesses who wants to increase brand awareness, reach and engagement. As a hands on workshop attendees will have the opportunity to take their learning directly into the workplace, ask questions which are industry specific and receive hands on guidance on how to implement their social media strategy.
£185 + VAT which includes lunch, light refreshments and posh coffee.